The much talked about clash between two of Ghana’s finest act Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy to once and for all settle who actually is the ‘Dancehall King’ in the country was launched at the premises of Asaase FM last night.
As anticipated the two biggest dancehall artistes made their stunning appearance at the premises of Asaase Radio on time to get ready for the battle.
The two once biggest rivals in the country after meeting each other face to face doing the launch got people gathered at the event laughing with some of their actions.
Here are some five (5) things the two did during the launch to announce the day for the actual battle.
1. Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale had the most hilarious conversations ever in public as the two made fun, standing, and looking at each other in the face.
2. The event will be one that will happen between other artistes, the first batch being Shatta and Stonebwoy.
3. It is an event that seeks to bring light to the people during this pandemic COVID-19 era, entertaining them even in these sad times.
4. Both Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy and their managers were searched thoroughly prior to their entrance into the building to prevent a similar unfortunate scene like the one during last year’s VGMAs.
5. It is the first time Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy have been present at the same event and no media person asked them a single question as everyone present there and watching from their homes were disappointed in the organizers as they were expecting to witness the main Clash.
3,749 total views, 6 views today